Utility Information

Water & Sanitary Sewer Lines
The City of Wheat Ridge is not responsible for providing water or sanitary service to City Residents. These lines are owned and maintained by Special Districts.

Which District is my property in?
Call the City’s Engineering Division at (303) 235-2861 or view available maps to locate your district.  Water District or Sanitation District maps.

Xcel Energy
Xcel Energy maintains the City Street Lights. To report a street light outage, you may call the City’s Operations Division at (303) 205-7600. The information will be forwarded to Xcel Energy.

The number to report an outage direct to Xcel Energy is (800) 895-4999.  At the menu, select option one (to report an electrical outage).  On the next menu, select option two (to report a street light outage).

Contact Information